Within our bright and open new gift section we have specially selected items from scarves to sculptures, cards to confectionery and watches to whiskies. Our knowledgeable helpers will be on hand to answer any questions or point you in the right direction while you browse.
Among the sections are;
- Fashion Accessories including scarves, hats, shawls and sunglasses
- Food and Drink a wide selection of cakes, biscuits, preserves, honey, confectionery, cordials, sauces and snacks, with gluten, vegan and vegetarian options and sourced where possible from local suppliers.
- Whisky Gin and Craft Beer a great selection of whiskies from all over Scotland but concentrating on the Speyside Malts with a selection of small batch Scottish Gins and refreshing Craft beers
- Jewellery including a range for traditional, modern and contemporary tastes, sourced to fit any occasion for him or her
- Books, Stationary and Cards something for everyone when it comes to the card that’s a wee bit different or a book for yourself, someone special or a young one to browse through.
- Children we have a fun selection of traditional toys, games and of course the cuddly wee things to help keep them amused until they get back to their devices!
- Arts and Crafts including works by talented local artists from across the Cairngorms National Park
- Indoor furniture a small selection of the quirky and unusual piece for your home
- Sculptures a selection of sculptures mainly in bronze depicting life in the Highlands of Scotland
- Giftware we’ve selected a wide spectrum of quality giftware that will suit all tastes and budgets, ranging from unique locally crafted candles to whisky barrel accessories, fingers crossed we have what you’re looking for.